The current Less is More challenge (Use something Tactile) is running for two weeks this time as Chrissie and a lot of the team are going to be at the Happy Little Stampers Retreat in Swindon - along with Darnell of course. Oh to be a fly on the wall eh?
This is my entry:
- 4.25" x 5.5" white card blank, tent style
- a slightly smaller backing layer of beige coloured Core'dinations card
- piece of white card, trimmed to slightly smaller than the beige layer and then (using the Misti) stamped the sentiment using Memento 'Toffee Crunch' ink and a sentiment from the Winnie & Walter's 'The Big, the Bold and the Happy' stamp set
- wrapped beige twine twice around the card front and stuck it in place at the back
- glued the panel to the card front using Collall All Purpose glue
- then, using the glue gun, added a Papermania 'Burlap Bloom' and topped it with a beige twine daisy flower
The beige twine, burlap flower and also the twine daisy were gifts from Jules a little while ago. And she made that lovely daisy using an 'almost antique' brass 'Daisy Loom'. A lovely little piece of equipment, very cleverly designed with retractable 'pins' so you can slip the daisy off when it's been sewn together in the centre.
Who knows, I may even hop back with a second entry next week as LIM is one of my favourite challenges :)
Next I need to catch up on my Christmas card making - beginning to slip again!