Here are my two snippets cards for our first challenge over at the new Snippets Playground:
- 5.5" x 4.5" white card blanks, side opening
- A5-ish pieces of white card onto which I stamped two different images, both quite 'naughty looking and ready for mischief' by Saturated Canary The top one is called 'Stinker' and the other one underneath is called 'Ooh La La'
- coloured them both with Polychromos pencils (I stuck to the colours on the image in the stamp packaging for ease)
- then went back to the IndigoBlu 'Giggles' stamp set I wanted to use - so much choice and I wanted to use them all!
- stamped my chosen sentiments beside the image(s) - with much measuring, and trimmed the card down to size 5.25 x 4"
added snippets of co-ordinating papers (I chose those first before
doing any colouring) across the top and bottom of each card panel using a
glue pen and trimmed off excess from each side
- added the stamped panel to the card blank using Collall All Purpose Glue - finished!The sentiments are made from cushioned rubber, therefore not see through, but with the aid of the Misti and a piece of grid-lined acetate they weren't too tricky to line up.
Click on the image for the link.