- 5" x 5" square, slightly off-white card blank - side opening
- piece of gold mirri card, about quarter of an inch smaller than the card front - glued in place using Collall All Purpose glue
- topped that with a slightly smaller piece of plaid paper (red and also green) from the LOTV 'Twas The Night' paper pad
- die cut the Lil' Inkers 'Noel Word Antlers' from a snippet of dark brown card which was backed with Stick-It adhesive sheet beforehand
- snippet of the same off-white card as the card blank
- then I added the Noel antlers die cut plus the 'nose' - placed a bit down from the centre of the letter O to look a bit more like a nose
- and only then did I use a The Works 'Stitched Squares' die to cut the final square out - that makes it much easier to make sure the word is positioned exactly as you want inside the square as well as the pressure making sure the die cut is well adhered
- backed the image panel with a slightly bigger piece of gold mirri card and then glued it onto the card front - done!
So that's another four cards bringing the total to 110. You can really vary how you use this sweet little die of course - as is the case right now in general, I was in a bit of a hurry but you could cut the antlers from a different colour to the word - and even cut the nose part from red of course! Now that would be perfect for Rudolph Days! But I also wanted to keep the slightly Scottish look to these cards and though a red nose might be a bit flippant. You could even add a couple of little black gems or dots as eyes I guess.
And you never know, a 'Noel Antlers' die may make an appearance in the Grand Christmas/New Year Holiday draw!
Sadly, the Works don't seem to have the 'Stitched Squares' dies in their line of dies any more - which means that if you do see dies you like in The Works (UK), snap them up as their range seems to change quite rapidly.