My card for today is made especially for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge #101:
- 5.5" x 4.25" white card blank, side opening
- the image was stamped using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and a wood mounted Funstamps stamp called 'Stitched Butterfly' - onto a snippet of white card
- then I coloured the patchwork design using Pro Markers and trimmed around the edge
- just to finish the patchwork panel off I ran the side of the thick nib of a black Whispers pen right around the edges. Warning, don't ever try this trick with Pro markers as they bleed of course - a lesson learned many years ago
- die cut a white panel using the Lil' Inkers 'Stitched Rectangle' set of dies
- stamped the sentiment, which I thought was nice and 'rustic' in keeping with the patchwork design, using the Misti and Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink as always and the Stampendous 'Happy Messages' set of stamps
- mounted that onto a very slightly larger (snippet) of mauve card
- then added them onto the card front and there it was - done!
Coo, hot here innit!