Trying to push towards my Christmas card making target for July a couple of weeks ago, I whipped up four very similar cards - here's three of them, all a little bit different. The one in the centre is duplicated exactly, making numbers up to four:
- 6" x 6" square scalloped white card blanks, made by Craftwork Cards and sadly neglected here
- backing papers are from Wild Rose Studio's 'Annabelle's Christmas' paper pack, trimmed and glued onto the card front
- the images are also from a matching 'Annabelle's Christmas' set, die cut using one of The Works 'Stitched Square' dies
- next I stamped sentiments onto the image squares using the Misti, Memento 'Grey Flannel' ink and stamps from the Personal Impressions 'Many Greetings' stamp set
- then the images were glued onto deep red slightly shimmery squares of card which had been die cut using a Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Scalloped Squares' die
- finally, glued the image panel in place on the card front - done!
It was a wet and miserable day when I made these - much easier than sitting in baking hot weather trying to feel a bit festive! At this point I'm still a bit behind on the target but with the rain we've had lately it looks as if that's soon gonna be rectified!