Not a very imaginative title for a blog post, but it's too hot here to really think very deeply:
- 6.5" x 6.5" square black card stock
- Core'dinations stone coloured plain card
- top hat patterned papers from Paper Cellar's 'Mens' pad, and the swirls paper is from First Edition's 'Noir et Chic' paper pad - I thought the colours matched well and the swirls echo the border round the top hat paper
- to cover the join I punched a strip of plain stone card using Martha Stewart's 'Double Loops' punch and just topped it with a strip of the patterned swirls paper
- Elzybells sentiment was stamped onto a strip of stone card using Brilliance 'Graphite Black' and the very dapper moustache is from a sweet set of moustache stamps by Studio G, given to me by our Brenda on her trip to the UK - mwah!
That's it for me - typing this on Thursday afternoon and you could fry eggs on the pavement here!
The House of Zandra 'Robin' stamp I used the other day that wasn't 100% has been replaced, the new one is stamping perfectly, not a fuzzy line to be seen. Bless them, they even tried the new stamp out first and enclosed the crisp image :) Also enclosed a SAE so I could send the faulty one back and they will be taking it up with the manufacturer. That proves, at least with House of Zandra, if you aren't happy with something it's always at least approaching the retailer to see if they can rectify things.