Bet that helped you all a lot - NOT - especially as the problem was first raised over two weeks ago :(
Anyhow - I misread Mrs A's latest Butterfly Challenge so this card isn't eligible after all as it's monochrome (which is usually black and white) not monochromatic (hues of the same colour), Dopey Di strikes again. But the thought was there!
- 5" x 7" white card blank
- black rectangular backing to the die cut layers
- white card stock and four of the five dies in the Spellbinders 'Resplendent' Rectangles' set - layered with thin sticky pads to add depth/dimension
- sentiment is from SU's 'Sincere Salutations' set, stamped using Memento 'Tuxedo Black'
- the butterfly was cut from white and black card stock using Memory Box 'Vivienne and Darla' butterfly dies
- then just three little white pearls added to the butterfly's body
Darnell reminded me that I can add this to her NBUS challenge though - as the dies I used were 'Never Been Used Schtuff'- so all was not lost :)