- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- Penny Black Stickeroo from the 'Snowflakes Falling' sheet with an icicle border along the top made by covering a snippet of card with double sided sticky sheet, die cutting the icicles using Marianne Creatable LR0135 die, removed top layer of sticky and then covered with sparkly stuff. I keep a little box of these strips ready made, very handy too
- turquoise Core'dinations card for the main backing, behind the image and also the punched strip down the left hand side (I used Martha Stewarts 'Daisy Dot' punch down each edge). So funny, it's only just as am typing and looking to check the name of the punch used I realise I meant to pick 'Aspen Snowflake' out of the MS punches box - what a Dumbo, but waaaay too late to change it now! They are pretty similar and I didn't have me specs on at the time - if you squint perhaps you'll see how I made the mistake :)
- the snowflakes backing card is a snippet, make unknown, and at least THAT isn't daisies ............... I just double checked
- the white iridescent ribbon came from my ribbon box, then I added a little Christmas Tree charm using iridescent and silver cord
And this card, daisy edging and all (duh), is also for the following challenges:
Ooooer, and I can just squeak into Penny Black's Saturday Challenge where the theme is Christmas in July.